EBSU | History And International Relations Department Set To Present Its 2018 International Conference In Ebonyi State
History And International Relations Department – The department of History and International Relations, Ebonyi State University is set to presents its international conference that is focused at RESTRUCTURING AND THE NIGERIAN STATE : A HISTORICAL DISCOURSE.
The conference is aimed at giving an insight in various aspects as different topics would be talked on such as
- Nigeria Education System and the need for restructuring
- Electoral system and restructuring in Nigeria
- Internal security and state policing
- Zero hunger program, food security and national development
- JAMB and Nigeria University admissions
- Nigeria graduates, NYSC and job creations.
With some of the sub-themes above, it would interest us that most of the issues we are having in Nigeria are going to be discussed in this conference and possible solutions would also be brought to lime light. Nevertheless the department has encouraged the entire students of the department and members of the public to be present in this conference as it is geared to cover every loopholes in the country and also address them. this conference is seen as one of the super conference taking place in Ebonyi state university as academic gurus,scholars,professors and lots more would be present.
- The conference is slated to hold as follows
- Arrival : 16th September 2018
- Paper Presentations : 17th & 18th September 2018
- Departure : 19th September 2018
- Venue : Law Auditorium Ebonyi State University CAS Campus.
This conference was put together by all the lecturers of History and international relations ebonyi State University, under the administration of the HOD, Prof Clement Mgbada, also were Prof Samuel Ukpabi, Prof Uche Igwe, and Dr I.K Nwokike.
More also For enquiries, you can contact
- Dr Paul Omeje
- Dr Nnayere Chukwu Ogoo
- Uche Jcob
- Mr Amiara